International Languages Services, Inc. offers customized English and foreign language instruction for groups and individuals using our flexible “audio-lingual” methodology.
• Private or small group classes.
• Your location or ours.
• Flexible hours – mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
• A comfortable learning environment.
• Fun and Results!
We specialize in English and foreign language:
• Survival basics for beginners.
• Refresher courses for students with some previous experience.
• Advanced training for accomplished linguists.
• Subject-specific training for social workers, business, medical, legal, and law enforcement professionals.
You’ll enjoy learning with our instructors!
ILS’ seasoned instructors are experienced native or native-fluent speakers whose love of language, history, and culture is contagious. All are highly educated, holding university degrees, including Master’s and/or PhDs.
The ILS training difference:
• We only offer private or small group classes so that all students can participate.
• We interview all students prior to the first class to ascertain their purpose in learning, and to assess their learning style and preferences.
• Based on student interviews and class goals, we create a unique program of instruction for each student or small group.
• Every ILS instructor is highly educated, motivated, and knowledgeable of the culture and customs of the target country.
• Additionally, every instructor is trained in ILS’ proprietary audio-lingual method.
• All classes are observed at regular intervals to obtain feedback from clients, fine-tune the training, and ensure that progress is being made.
• In recognition of each student’s or group’s unique needs, we don’t follow any “cookie-cutter” methodology. So, you won’t be bored out of your mind, and you’ll be thrilled with the proficiency and confidence you achieve!